Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Edition [Day #1]

"KEEP CALM and CARRY ON"

Today is Valentine's Day, and surprisingly I enjoyed it. Today I'm thankful for:
1. Uhh-mazing parents. Seriously. John and Luanne are awesome. They are super supportive and gave me the greatest Valentine's gifts, including the "Keep Calm and Carry On" card set my mom found for me.
2. A great issue of the newspaper. The V-day Edition pretty much went off without a hitch...so far.
3. Lots and lots of rest. Sinus infections put a damper on life. Two hour naps do not.
4. Cupcakes. And candy. And red velvet cake. All sorts of people gave me goodies today and even though I felt sick, I was still thankful for the thoughtful people in my life.
5. Insight into my future. Today, someone asked my where I am going to school next year and I got to say UGA! Best. Feeling. Ever.
Always blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment