Thursday, March 1, 2012

Second Cup [Day #11]

Fields!
1. Fields! Andrew Fields is one of my best friends from when I was a freshman. He's part of the Young Americans cast so I get to see about once a year. Buuuut he was on tour Sunday-Tuesday in Gainesville! Woot! Such a blessing!
2. My mom...again. My mom came home with these shoes yesterday...for no particular reason. 
3. This morning's second cup. I replaced my Diet Coke habit with two cups of coffee in the morning and it worked today!
4. Exhaustion. Oswald Chambers reminded me this morning that exhaustion is a good thing as long as it's for the Lord. Although I can barely stay awake at the end of the day sometimes, I take that as a good sign that I lived up to my fullest potential. PTL!
5. Today was my Friday! I don't have to go to school tomorrow because of Literary! This week felt so much shorter and do-able. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment