Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Pride and Prejudice" and a sweet glimpse of Spring...
1. Family. Alice, my "fake" grandmother, celebrated her 79th birthday today! I got to spend time with several cousins and aunts while we ate bagel bites, marshmellows, and cupcakes. PTL for good food and family!
2. Little glimpses of Spring. The weather may be a little iffy, but the jonquils have started to bloom. Because of this, I have hope!
3. Stained glass. A perfect example of how man gives God the glory. Even though stained glass is man made, it reflects His creation. It's such a blessing to look at during worship and a beautiful reminder of how small we actually are.
4. Going to bed early. It's the only real solution to anything. Even if it makes you seem like a grandma.
5. Motivation! I was so productive this weekend. I got everything on my to-do list done. Now if I can just make it through March, I'll be home free!

No comments:

Post a Comment