Saturday, February 25, 2012

Coffee, Southern Living, Bible Study, and Avett Brothers. Perfect.
1.A lazy morning. This morning was perfect. I wrote some, researched Charleston, and listened to the this. And I tried new coffee. Boom. 
2. Community. We had Chicken Pie Supper at Wauka Mountain (my elementary school) and then we went to watch the girls and boys basketball games. They're both in the Sweet Sixteen. Being a part of a tight-knit community like this is such a blessing. 
3. Lunch with my dad. My dad & I had lunch at Dari Spot aka Dirtyyyy Spot today. Thankful for semi-good food and a good time with my dad!
4. Inspiration. I've had a little bit of writer's block in the past couple of weeks, but I just got two article ideas in two days. Woooo!!!
5. Southern Living. For reminding me of all the joys of living in the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment