Friday, February 24, 2012

Slightly Internet Famous [Day #8]

Our FPF pictures!
1. FPF pictures!!! Abby, Shea, and I made our Internet debut here today! A HUGE thanks to Emily Loerke, the author of Today's Letters and a big part of my blog inspiration. Nbd, but we're slightly Internet famous now...
2. A completed deadline. My yearbook body copies are DONE! Eeeek! So happy.
3. Biscuits. I could eat good biscuits all day, every day...especially from Weezie's. My brother (Andrew) and I go to Weezie's every Friday morning before school. I'm thankful I can spend time with my little bro, afford to eat out, and live in the South where I can get a great biscuit 5 minutes away from home.
4. A night in. There have been too many late nights this week so I'm thankful for a quiet night.
5. My dad is feeling better! We had a little ER scare with my dad and his blood pressure the other night, but he's doing a lot better now! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment