Saturday, February 18, 2012

CHOOO BOI [Day #5]

Abby and her "big" heart
 1. Miss Abby Cooley. Today was my friend Abby's BEST DAY EVER! A 'best day ever' is something that one does for her friends. Basically, you pick a day and pick a friend and celebrate them all. day. long. I met Abby in ninth grade at church choir. She is extremely vocal and honest. Three ultimate descriptors: sassy. and. classy.
CHOOOO BOI!

2. Camp Glisson. My home away from home, where my faith began, and hopefully my future employer. I had my Crew interview today and I'm so excited for what the future holds. The staff are so loving and we had a great time during the interview. Cho boi.
3. I don't qualify for FAFSA. Some people would think this is a bad thing, but in fact, it's not. I have been frustrated with my scholarship search lately because I don't qualify for many of them; however, this is really a blessing because I have a family who is willing and able to support me for the next four years. 
4. My ability to stay awake. I almost fell asleep driving home from Snellville tonight. ALMOST. I had to play a lot of little tricks and games, but by God's grace alone, I made it home.
5. Experiencing the outdoors. Abby and I walked to falls and through the "EcoEternity" forest. This beauty alone is enough to know that God exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment