Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home with a side of Shirls [Day #4]

Shirls and I in the "world's biggest undies."
1. Give Us Names. These guys are awesome. They have a great cause and are the friendly-est people I've ever met. They have such an easy going and genuine faith. So inspiring.
2. Home. Home is something that we all take for granted. But in a few months, I won't be living here anymore. I'm excited for the future but I'm truly going to miss the comfort of home.
3. Dancing in chorus. Our random dance parties are so crazy and provide a break in our hectic schedules. Phoenix may not enjoy it, but I certainly do...
4. Time with Mama. My mom went with me to the Give Us Names film screening tonight. She actually really enjoyed it and I loved sharing something that I like with her. We also ate banana pudding for dinner. Nommm.
5. Shirls. Mrs. Tessa Shirley is one of the greatest inspirations in my life. I want to be just like her. She is beyond selfless and so innovative. She has the ability tell a story that will bring you to tears or cause side-splitting laughter. She has been my second mom over the past four years and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment