Thursday, February 16, 2012

A little cutie and SPF 100 [Day #3]



Bet he grows up to be a heartbreaker...
1. William Robert Cape (aka Will). We haven't met yet but you are still so. stinkin'. precious. Shoutout to my cousins Robbie and Christy (his parents)! Welcome to the great big world and a weird family, little man!
2. Skype! I got to Skype with one of my friends who is studying in Spain this semester and it was awesome! PTL for technology!
3. A glimpse of summer. I got to pull out the Chacos and Patagonia Baggies for a little while today. The only problem is that all of my summer clothes smell like sunscreen...specifically Neutrogena SPF 100+. You think I'm kidding. 
4. The Girls Trio. My friends Phoenix and Tiffany are competing with me for North Hall at Literary Meet on March 2. It's a big arts and humanities competition among the high schools in our district. We've been singing together since sixth grade and we're blessed to have such a cool director (S/O to Mama Whelchel!) who picked out uhhh-mazing songs for us! We're singing Tennyson's "There is Sweet Music" and get ready..."It's My Party!!!"  We rehearsed earlier and it absolutely made my day.
5. Manners. I'm so glad that I am fortunate enough to have a mom who taught me how to say "Yes m'aam and No sir" and set the table correctly.
Always blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment