Thursday, February 23, 2012

Letters and Lent [Day #7]

A letter from Chase
1. A letter from Chase. My friend Chase (who is also my best friend Mary Elle's boyfrannn) is at basic training in Columbus, Ga right now. He isn't allowed to use his phone or computer, so he has to write. I wrote him a couple of weeks ago and he responded yesterday! He's doing really well but keep praying for him! 
2. UGA Wesley. I've never seen this many people in one place! So crazy. It was a night filled with unbelievable fellowship and worship. I only get more excited about next year when I think about it. I'm so thankful to know that there are people out there who are proclaiming His name! 
My portfolio is finally finished!
3. A finished portfolio. My GSPA Journalist of the Year portfolio is finally finished!!!! It took forever but it was worth it. Even if I don't win, it was something I needed to do. It contains writing from my freshman year, which is crazy. By the end, it was 27 pages long. 
4. Lent. I'm really glad for this time of reflection. Sometimes I think we forget what God gave up for us and this is a really good time to remind ourselves. I gave up Diet Coke...so pray for me! 
 5. A break! I finished my portfolio, case briefs, and reading. So glad the craziness is finally over. I'm looking forward to going to bed before midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment